8:30am – 3:30pm, Wednesday 19 August 2015, Campbell’s Soup, Shepparton
This special interest group is designed to enable you to understand and determine the impact of your
culture on your change initiatives. Ron Spiteri, an experienced lean and business improvement specialist will facilitate the day.
This session includes a plant tour of Campbell’s Soup and how lean has been applied to
develope a supportive and engaging culture. The program will explore:
- Effective methods for understanding and measuring your organization’s own unique culture
- Workable strategies for overcoming barriers to change
- How to document your strategy using an A3 roadmap
- Problem solving in your lean journey, during times when you feel as though your progress is being stifled by cultural roadblocks
- The role of leadership in making change sustainable
Participant Pre- Preparation
Participants are asked to prepare a 5 minute presentation ( with bullet
points on a single flip chart) to share with the group:
- What is the most successful factor /process that has sustained cultural change in your organisation?
- What has not worked well?
- What would you do differently?