Best Practice Network has a huge couple of months with two international speakers and major events around the country.
Leading international Lean speaker, Drew Locher will be headlining the 2018 Best Practice Network Summit and running interactive workshops on the Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Melbourne.
Lean accounting expert, Nick Katko, has joined the summit and will be running a Lean Accounting workshop on the Sunshine Coast.
The full range of events includes
Surf Air Beach Hotel, Marcoola, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
ANCA, Bayswater, Victoria
28th Feb / 1st March
Insurance Australia Group (IAG) – Sydney, NSW
5th and 6th Mar
Regular Best Practice Network Events
As well regular Best Practice Events in February and March include:
- Women in Operational Leadership – Special Interest Group – Red Cross Blood Service – Perth, WA – 8 February.
- Supply Chain Forum – AstraZeneca – North Ryde, NSW – 15 February
- OH&S Moot Court – Schuetz Australia – Laverton, Vic – 8 March
- Lean Supply Chain Lego Simulation – Gold Star Transport – Kewdale, WA, 21 March.
- Making Lean Work – Wilson Transformers – Albury, NSW – 22-23 March
- Lessons from the Bluescope Steel Safety Journey – Bluescope Steel – Hastings, Vic – 22 March
So there is lots to choose from. Best Practice Network Members and TXM customers also enjoy fee attendance or substantial discounts at all events.