Respected international Lean expert, Drew Locher will be the keynote speaker at the Best Practice Network 2018 Operational Excellence Summit on February 23rd, 2018 at the Surf Air Beach Hotel the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Drew is the author of three highly regarded books on Lean and the winner of multiple Shingo Awards. Drew will open the conference with a keynote presentation on Lean leadership. Drew will also be running a series of full day workshops around the country. Following Michael Bremer’s sold out workshop tour of Australia, we expect the summit and Drew’s workshops to be extremely popular, so make sure you sign up early.
As well as Drew, the Operational Excellence features a wide range of highly respected Lean Practitioners and Operational Leaders including:
- Doug Rickarby – former Operations Manager of Toyota Australia,
- Paul Schema – CEO, First Contact
- David Greves – CEO, Darwalla Group
- Stuart Anderson -Regional Vice President Supply Asia Pacific, AstraZeneca
- Madhawa Attapatu – CEO, Fashion Garments, Vietnam
- Kim Gallant – Continuous Improvement Manager, Airbus
- David King – Dulux Operations Manager, Dulux Group
- Anthony Wensley – Operations Manager, Laminex, Gympie
The day will also include networking sessions that provide an excellent opportunity to share experiences and learn from Operations professionals in some of the most respected manufacturing businesses in Australia.