TXM is proud to be part of the 2014 Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence Program to be run by the Australian Industry Defense Network Victoria (AIDN-Vic). The program is funded by a Productivity Networks grant from the Victorian Department of State Development, Business and Innovation which allows this full year course to be offered at a highly competitive rate.
This program is designed to develop the strategic leadership capacity required to succeed in today’s challenging manufacturing environment.
The program is aimed at current senior management and developing business leaders; assisting participants to develop a comprehensive skill set across strategic, tactical and operational competencies.
This is an interactive learning program of workshops, case studies, site visits and peer learning; offering you a unique opportunity to:
- Create game changing strategies
- Enhance your leadership skills and personal impact on the business
- Develop a culture of continual innovation and improvement
- Lead your team to create increased customer value
- Confidently lead your team through change
- Apply your learnings in a real-life project addressing a current business issue and conducted with mentoring from program facilitators over a period of 6-8 months
During the course of the 9-month program you can expect to:
- Undergo a leadership self-assessment; create your own personal development plan
- Learn and apply lean concepts in manufacturing during interactive workshops
- Build a Business Improvement Plan, incorporating the program learnings as you go
The program comprises 10 Workshops from March to December 2014:
- 3 full-day Workshops – Covering principles and best practices in
- 4 half-day Workshops – leadership, innovation and lean
- 2 on-site Interactive Workshops – practical application of lean concepts
- Final Showcase Workshop
Undertake a real-life project; applying skills and knowledge gained from the program to an immediate issue facing your business