The Best Practice Network is proud to host Dennis McCarthy, UK-based Author and Lean Expert, to run a series of workshops in August and September 2018, across Queensland, Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria.
Dennis is a recognised authority on the application of Lean and TPM tools to deliver year-on-year improvement in performance. He has helped many well known organisations on their improvement journey, including: 3M; General Motors; Ford; BP; Dow Corning; Ikea; Mitsubishi; Pepsi and General Electric.
In addition Dennis is a regular speaker at national and international manufacturing conferences. He is the author of three books on TPM.
These premium two-day workshops are recommended for Operations Managers, Maintenance Managers and CI Managers wanting to improve their Lean Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) skills, apply proven Lean TPM diagnostic benchmarks, and drive flow and flexibility through focused improvement.
Objectives and Topics:
This two-day workshop is designed to help you:
- understand the lessons learned by moving from good to better to best
- Apply proven Lean TPM diagnostics benchmarks for each step to measure your organisation’s progress
- Develop action plans to build on existing good practices and accelerate progress upon return to your workplace.
Workshop Dates and Locations:
- QLD – 29 and 30 August
- WA – 4 and 5 September
- NSW – 10 and 11 September
- VIC – 13 and 14 September