Tim McLean Presenting on Industry 4.0 & Onshoring Your Manufacturing
TXM Lean Solutions Managing Director Tim McLean will be presenting two webinars for the Aus Industry Entrepreneurs’ Programme and Ai Group.
The webinars will delve into:
Lean & Industry 4.0 October 22 2020
- How Industry 4.0 is coming to your business and why you must be prepared to capitalise on the opportunities it brings.
- How new technology interacts with business processes and culture and the need to address all three aspects of operations.
- How a technology enabled Lean value stream can enable businesses to localise manufacturing and create competitive advantage.
- How Lean thinking can be used to identify new business models and enhance customer value.
Onshoring Your Manufacturing November 11 2020
- What are the considerations about where to source?
- What are the hidden costs (total) of extended Supply Chains?
- What has changed that necessitates a re-evaluation of past sourcing decisions
- What are the six steps required to successfully bring production home?
Both of these webinars are free but have limited places to ensure participants will be able to share their experiences, ask questions and discuss common issues & oportunities.
For more information on this webinar please contact Paul Mason on [email protected]
Please note, this is a free Interactive Online Format series presented by TXM & hosted by the Aus Industry Entrepreneurs’ Programme and Ai Group.