TXM Director Ron Spiteri, will be running a workshop on How to Achieve Sustainable Cultural Change at the 2015 AME International Conference in Cincinnati, USA the worlds largest and most well attended annual Lean Manufacturing Conference.
Ron will be supported by Theron DeBella, TXM Consultant, and Victor Caune, Best Practice Network Director, to facilitate an interactive half-day lean workshop on the afternoon of Monday, 19th October 2015 at the Duke Energy Convention Centre in Cincinnati, Ohio.
During this half-day workshop, TXM will coach participants on tools, techniques, and strategies that TXM have developed during their years of achieving sustainable cultural change within client organisations. Participants will:
- Learn how to define organisational culture
- Understand the correlation between organisational values, beliefs, and behaviours
- Explore effective methods for documenting and understanding their organisation’s unique culture
- Determine culture’s impact on their change initiatives
- Learn how to overcome cultural barriers to lean implementation
- Hear how to measure their cultural change
- Learn how to document strategy using an A3
By the conclusion of the workshop, participants will have the confidence to compile their organisation’s cultural strategy.