TXM will be exhibiting at The Assembly Show 2015 in Rosemont, Illinois on 27 – 29 October, 2015. The Assembly Show is a premier exhibition that showcases the tools, equipment, and techniques of the fundamental manufacturing process of assembly. The TXM Stand #1243 will be manned by TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, and TXM Consultant, Theron DeBella, to provide attendees with the understanding of how to leverage their current and proposed assets, including their people, to maximise throughput, capacity, efficiency, and value.
- Five Short 5S Videos that You Must Watch
- Four Simple Tips for a Successful Kanban System
- Overcoming Four Big Barriers to a Lean Culture Part 2 – Beating Low Expectations
- Inventory—Understand it Before you Try to Slash it!
- Overcoming Four Big Barriers to a Lean Culture Part 1 – Breaking through Complacency