TXM will be exhibiting at The Assembly Show 2015 in Rosemont, Illinois on 27 – 29 October, 2015. The Assembly Show is a premier exhibition that showcases the tools, equipment, and techniques of the fundamental manufacturing process of assembly. The TXM Stand #1243 will be manned by TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, and TXM Consultant, Theron DeBella, to provide attendees with the understanding of how to leverage their current and proposed assets, including their people, to maximise throughput, capacity, efficiency, and value.
- TXM Training Lean Leadership Workshops a Huge Success!
- TXM Exhibiting at Austech 2019 @ Booth 505
- TXM Director Anthony Clyne Helps Ability Works Australia with Lean Thinking & Transformation
- TXM welcomes Luciano Peloche Moraes as Senior Lean Consultant
- TXM welcomes Lester Troughton as UK Business Development Manager
- How To: Create Flow When There is No Assembly Line
- New Lean Thinking: How Understanding Customer Value is Key to Disrupting Your Market
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid