TXM will be exhibiting at The Assembly Show 2015 in Rosemont, Illinois on 27 – 29 October, 2015. The Assembly Show is a premier exhibition that showcases the tools, equipment, and techniques of the fundamental manufacturing process of assembly. The TXM Stand #1243 will be manned by TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, and TXM Consultant, Theron DeBella, to provide attendees with the understanding of how to leverage their current and proposed assets, including their people, to maximise throughput, capacity, efficiency, and value.
- Understanding Your Production Capacity
- Overcoming Four Big Barriers to a Lean Culture Part 4 – Stopping Passive Acceptance
- How Well are We Doing Today? Finding the Right Business Metrics
- Overcoming Four Big Barriers to a Lean Culture Part 3 – Overcoming Learned Helplessness.
- Five Short 5S Videos that You Must Watch