TXM will be exhibiting at The Assembly Show 2015 in Rosemont, Illinois on 27 – 29 October 2015. The Assembly Show is a premier exhibition that showcases the tools, equipment, and techniques of the fundamental manufacturing process of assembly. The TXM Stand #1243 will be manned by TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, and TXM Consultant, Theron DeBella, to provide attendees with the understanding of how to leverage their current and proposed assets, including their people, to maximise throughput, capacity, efficiency, and value.
- TXM Consulting Team Starts to Return to Normal As Pandemic Eases in our Key Markets
- TXM to Host Webinar Series – Lean for Agriculture
- COVID SAFE PLAN – TXM WORKPLACE ASSESSMENT
- Guillaume Szewczyk Joins TXM France as Lean Consultant
- TXM Accredited to Deliver Internationally Recognised Lean Courses to the ISO18404 Standard