TXM Television Episode 52 featuring TXM Consulting Director Anthony Clyne
In Episode 52 Anthony gives insights into the needs for storing produce and the TXM Layout Development Process.
– Anthony explains how the TXM Facility Layout Development Process typically works from current state to future state for a produce warehouse.
The TXM Facility Layout Development Process can deliver:
- Reductions in Material Handling Distance and Time;
- Save Floor Space;
- More Revenue for a Given Amount of Space
- Increased Productivity and Reduced Waste
- Improved Safety
- Lower Building & Capital Costs
- Lower Ongoing Operating Costs
Join our In-depth Agriculture Webinars