TXM Practical 5S is a simple practical approach that delivers sustainable ongoing improvement by driving accountability to the front line in your business.
- SORT OUT what is in the area to determine what is needed, what can be stored elsewhere and what can be disposed of.
- SET IN ORDER the area by determining a place for everything and putting everything in its place.
- SHINE AND CHECK the area by giving it a thorough clean to set a new benchmark for cleanliness and to reveal the sources of dirt.
- STANDARDISE the workplace by establishing standards and procedures to constantly maintain the standard of the area.
- SUSTAIN the change through agreeing on processes to implement ongoing improvements and audit results. This establishes a culture of continuous improvement.
The Benefits of the TXM
Practical 5S Approach
- Simple practical system for workplace organisation that leads to sustained results.
- Engages and empowers front line teams and places the accountability for compliance with them.
- Easy to understand tools and techniques that you can extend across your business.
- Effective start point for workplace standards, standard work, autonomous maintenance and set up time reduction.