Why Choose TXM’s NZ Lean Consultants?
Is your business reaching its true potential? Are you getting the returns you deserve from all your effort and investment? Does the challenge of just delivering to your customers quality product on time in full every day keep you awake at night? Are you getting the best out of your people? If the answer to any of these questions is “no”, then you need to talk to TXM.
Our NZ based team have been trained in TXM’s world leading approach to delivering sustainable improvement in growing manufacturing and distribution businesses. We don’t tie your people up in long lectures and training, but instead get out on the factory floor to coach your employees to make practical changes that deliver lasting business results.
At TXM we pride ourselves on knowing your business and your industry. We specialise in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises with a focus on building capabilities, productivity, and profits.
Our fixed-price contracts are designed to help you get the results you want knowing what the investment will be. Our consultant will work with you for as long as it takes to complete your transition and guarantee a return on your investment.
Lean Consulting Case Studies in New Zealand
TXM brings a wealth of experience from working with more than 500 manufacturing, food and distribution businesses in more than 20 countries. Our experience ranges from large scale agri-businesses to fresh daily bakeries, from small metal fabrication shops to sophisticated medical device manufacturers and from small parts distributors to leading Australian and UK pharmaceutical distributors. Our industry knowledge base is second to none.
Check out our huge range of case studies and see how TXM have helped others just like you achieve lasting results.
Lean Consulting Services Across New Zealand
At TXM our goal is operational excellence for your business. We can help you with every aspect of your operational performance. Our services typically include:
- Designing Lean factory and warehouse layouts to make the most of your available space and get the maximum return on your investment in new or upgraded facilities.
- Streamlining your office and engineering workflows to slash lead times and reduce errors and rework.
- Creating an organised, safe and efficient factory floor that gives you the best quality, maximum capacity and minimum cost.
- Optimising warehouse receiving, picking and packing processes and getting the most out of your warehouse team.
- Reducing inventory and fine tuning your supply chain to deliver to your customers on time in full every time.
- Developing the leaders at every level of your business to take on more responsibility and accountability for every day operations, freeing up the senior leaders of the business to focus on growth.
- Helping you get the most out of the technology in your business to make sure that complex software and automation makes your life easier, not harder.
We will customise our solution to meet your specific needs and solve the challenges that your business is facing today.
Experienced New Zealand Lean Consultants
After almost 2 decades growing a global business, we are now building a highly experienced team of consultants around New Zealand. Our people are not career trainers, but have learned Lean the hard way, by having to apply it on the shop floor to solve real operational problems and ideliver real lasting change in leading international companies.
This means that our New Zealand Lean consultants are not only Lean experts but bring a practical understanding of the daily challenges in a manufacturing and distribution business along with the skills to achieve lasting change.
Whether you are a worldwide corporation or a family-owned small or medium-sized firm we have an innovative Lean solution for you.
Ian joins TXM Lean Solutions New Zealand with over 35 years’ experience in manufacturing & service sectors across the UK and New Zealand. Ian has worked with businesses small and large with a proven track record of delivering improved company performance through the application of Lean Thinking.