Getting the plant layout right at the start can save you a lot of time and money in the life of your factory and will mean that you can make more product, more safely at lower cost and in less space. In this Lean Minute, TXM Consulting Director, Anthony Clyne explains the key points you need to consider when developing a new Lean plant layout using the TXM Lean Plant Layout Development Process.
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them