Getting the plant layout right at the start can save you a lot of time and money in the life of your factory and will mean that you can make more product, more safely at lower cost and in less space. In this Lean Minute, TXM Consulting Director, Anthony Clyne explains the key points you need to consider when developing a new Lean plant layout using the TXM Lean Plant Layout Development Process.
- Free Lean Workshop at Pilkington Glass UK
- TXM Lean Solutions expanding with new North American and European Consultants
- TXM Training Lean Leadership Workshops a Huge Success!
- TXM Exhibiting at Austech 2019 @ Booth 505
- TXM Director Anthony Clyne Helps Ability Works Australia with Lean Thinking & Transformation
- How To Create Flow When There is No Assembly Line
- New Lean Thinking: How Understanding Customer Value is Key to Disrupting Your Market
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid