A critical step in any warehouse and a major source of errors and waste is the final step of checking, order packing and processing orders for shipment. In this Lean Minute Video, Michelle Brown explains how to design a packing and processing area for maximum efficiency and minimum errors.
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them