A critical step in any warehouse and a major source of errors and waste is the final step of checking, order packing and processing orders for shipment. In this Lean Minute Video, Michelle Brown explains how to design a packing and processing area for maximum efficiency and minimum errors.
- TXM Training Lean Leadership Workshops a Huge Success!
- TXM Exhibiting at Austech 2019 @ Booth 505
- TXM Director Anthony Clyne Helps Ability Works Australia with Lean Thinking & Transformation
- TXM welcomes Luciano Peloche Moraes as Senior Lean Consultant
- TXM welcomes Lester Troughton as UK Business Development Manager
- How To: Create Flow When There is No Assembly Line
- New Lean Thinking: How Understanding Customer Value is Key to Disrupting Your Market
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid