A critical step in any warehouse and a major source of errors and waste is the final step of checking, order packing and processing orders for shipment. In this Lean Minute Video, Michelle Brown explains how to design a packing and processing area for maximum efficiency and minimum errors.
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them
- Right Part, Right Place, Right Time – The Keys to Successful Lean Material Management
- Our Top Five Lean Leadership Videos