TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, delivered a keynote presentation to a live audience of 3,000, with an additional 4,000 connected via live streaming. The global audience included both current and up-and-coming business leaders from small- and medium-sized businesses across Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Caribbean, North American, and the UK. The presentation exposed to attendees the harsh reality of business process efficiencies and the accessibility of transformational improvement. The audience was provided with a simple technique that any business can use to engage with their employees to understand the activities that create process value and waste, then design and implement effective ways to achieve significant sustainable improvement. Post-event feedback suggests that many of the attendees were inspired to evaluate their processes and successful at applying the technique to realise significant process improvement.
- TXM Australia Expands Team to Better Serve Our Growing List of NSW Clients
- TXM Lean Solutions North America Boosts Capabilities in a Growing Market
- Building the Foundations for Future Leaders with the Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence Program
- Bruno Dury Joins TXM In France
- Senior Lean Consultant Rob Chittenden Celebrates 10 years with TXM