TXM Director, Ron Spiteri, delivered a keynote presentation to a live audience of 3,000, with an additional 4,000 connected via live streaming. The global audience included both current and up-and-coming business leaders from small- and medium-sized businesses across Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Caribbean, North American, and the UK. The presentation exposed to attendees the harsh reality of business process efficiencies and the accessibility of transformational improvement. The audience were provided with a simple technique that any business can use to engage with their employees to understand the activities that create process value and waste, then design and implement effective ways to achieve significant sustainable improvement. Post-event feedback suggests that the many of the attendees were inspired to evaluate their processes and successful at applying the technique to realise significant process improvement.
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them