A key cause of waste in a warehouse is excessive transportation and motion. Carefully designing your warehouse to minimise unnecessary motion and transport and provide the right type of storage for the right parts can maximise warehouse efficiency and improve safety.
- Guillaume Szewczyk Joins TXM France as Lean Consultant
- TXM Accredited to Deliver Internationally Recognised Lean Courses to the ISO18404 Standard
- Greg Kuszewski Joins TXM Lean Solutions as Senior Lean Consultant in Western Australia
- TXM Helps With Lean Thinking for Making Face Shields for the UK NHS
- TXM Television Content Hub Launches