A key question that companies ask us is “how do you sustain 5S”. A more practical approach is needed. In this TXM Lean Minute, Anthony Clyne explains why every 5S audit should look for improvements. The 5S Audit is a key part of Practical 5S(r), TXM’s practical approach to creating a sustainable 5S system in your business.
- Greg Kuszewski Joins TXM Lean Solutions as Senior Lean Consultant in Western Australia
- TXM Helps With Lean Thinking for Making Face Shields for the UK NHS
- TXM Television Content Hub Launches
- Keeping Our Customers and Employees Safe from COVID-19
- TXM Excellence Opérationelle Exhibiting at SIMODEC 2020