The globalisation of business has seen rapid changes to domestic and international supply chains.
This dramatic change has meant organisations need to find solutions that reduce costs, reduce inventory and ensure customers get what they want.
TXM Training Lean Supply Chain Simulation workshop delivers hands-on experiences in solving supply chain problems. Discovering the reasons why your supply chain is failing to deliver and develop new strategies to overcome them.
Our Lean practitioners will demonstrate how to overcome the stumbling blocks of supply chain management. Helping to reduce lead times, increasing the responsiveness and overall outcome for your organisation.
TXM Training practitioners will facilitate hands on simulations to help you solve supply chain problems and apply them to your own organisation.More Information & Pricing
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Operations Leaders
- Logistics Specialists
- Warehouse Leaders
- Production Leaders
- The Role of Forecasting
- Using an Extended Value Stream Map to reduce lead time
- Establishing Simple Sales and Operations Planning
- How to get the Right Materials at the Right Times
- Managing International Supply Chains
- Designing the Optimum Distribution Netowrk for Low Cost Delivery