Many employees lack project management skills causing cost overruns, delayed projects and even business failure.
Our proven Countdown Project Management workshop concentrates on providing a powerful, high involvement project simulation in which teams assume the roles of a fictional company with a critical need to improve their project management processes.
The workshop is structured to quickly involve participants in a project working with Gnatt charts, estimating delays and costs, evaluating critical paths, assessing project risks and making decision trade-offs.
TXM Training Countdown teaches you how to overcome the stumbling blocks of project management, implement effective team behaviours and explaining the triple constraints of project management – time, cost and requirements.
MORE INFORMATION & PRICING
- Project Leaders & Team Members
- Technical Specialists
- Finance & IT personnel
- Senior Leaders
- HR and Training Staff
- Defining the five key processes of project management
- The triple constraints of project management decision making
- Utilising project management tools
- Implementing effective team behaviours for project management
- Manage effective team responses to scope creep & changing expectations
- Assessing a projects ultimate success