Join us for a free Lean workshop at Pilkington Glass. Lean concepts are powerful tools for increasing productivity and enabling your business to reach its growth and profit potential. However, the challenge is to adapt these powerful techniques so they are relevant to the challenges of a small and medium-sized enterprise.
Date: 19th July 2019
Location: Pilkington UK, Greengate Works, Sherdley Road, St. Helens, Merseyside. WA9 5DZ
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Theme: Operational Efficiency
You will learn:
– Why achieving profitable growth is such a challenge for small and medium-sized businesses.
– Core Lean principles that will help you see opportunity in your businesses
– Why a “big company solution” like Lean works so effectively in smaller businesses.
– The steps to successful Lean implementation in small and medium business
– How to unlock your business’ growth potential
Why you should attend!
Participants will discuss how the issues above are relevant to their own businesses and develop a simple “One Page Plan” to address key issues.
The workshop also features the airplane game, which is a great way for SMEs to understand key Lean concepts. It enables you to get practical hands-on experience of how Lean can transform business performance.
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at business owners and senior leaders from manufacturing businesses.
– Location: North West manufacturing clients
– Note: you must be a manufacturer to attend
– SME: Small or medium enterprise i.e. less than 250 (Full-Time Equivalent) employees and annual turnover less than 50 Million Euro
– Sector Restrictions may also apply