Lean standardised work is one of the foundation tools of Lean Thinking. However for custom products it can be difficult to apply. This video provides some simple tips on how to create lean standardised work for low volume custom products such as these rowing boats at boat builder Sykes Racing.
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them