Lean standardised work is one of the foundation tools of Lean Thinking. However for custom products it can be difficult to apply. This video provides some simple tips on how to create lean standardised work for low volume custom products such as these rowing boats at boat builder Sykes Racing.
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid
- Five Tips for Designing an Organisational Structure that Works
- Seven Common Problems in Project Manufacturing and How to Overcome Them
- Right Part, Right Place, Right Time – The Keys to Successful Lean Material Management
- Our Top Five Lean Leadership Videos