Lean standardised work is one of the foundation tools of Lean Thinking. However for custom products it can be difficult to apply. This video provides some simple tips on how to create lean standardised work for low volume custom products such as these rowing boats at boat builder Sykes Racing.
- So, You Think You Can’t Make a Ventilator? How to Pivot Your Manufacturing to the New Reality
- Surviving the Lockdown – Lessons Learnt from a Past Crisis
- What White Cars in Istanbul Have to Tell Us About Creating a Lean Culture
- How to Build Your Own Kanban Boards
- The Top 12 Lean Tools for Lean Manufacturing