Lean standardised work is one of the foundation tools of Lean Thinking. However for custom products it can be difficult to apply. This video provides some simple tips on how to create lean standardised work for low volume custom products such as these rowing boats at boat builder Sykes Racing.
- TXM Training Lean Leadership Workshops a Huge Success!
- TXM Exhibiting at Austech 2019 @ Booth 505
- TXM Director Anthony Clyne Helps Ability Works Australia with Lean Thinking & Transformation
- TXM welcomes Luciano Peloche Moraes as Senior Lean Consultant
- TXM welcomes Lester Troughton as UK Business Development Manager
- How To: Create Flow When There is No Assembly Line
- New Lean Thinking: How Understanding Customer Value is Key to Disrupting Your Market
- Four Lean Strategies for Uncertain Economic Times
- The Top Ways to Engage Suppliers to Improve your Supply Chain
- Five Career Limiting Mistakes Operations Leaders Should Avoid